Guidelines for Service Opportunities outside of Lexington Park Rotary Club
As a service organization we encourage all of our members to participate in service opportunities outside of the club as well as being an active participant within the club.Our goal as a club is to reach 3,400 service hours by June 30, 2018, which averages out to approximately 4 hours a month per member.The Service Committee has provided the following guidelines for tracking member service hours:
Any service opportunities performed outside of club events must be done “in the name of Rotary” by identifying yourself as a Rotarian prior to beginning the service opportunity.
Participation at club events DOES count toward service hours.
The following DO NOT COUNT toward service hours:
- Any service that you preform for other purposes (i.e. for your church, etc.).
- Participation in weekly club meeting.
- Participation in club committee meetings.
If you have questions about these guidelines or about a service opportunity, please contact a member of our Service Committee:
- Lauren Sampson: firstname.lastname@example.org or 724-422-4639\
- Walter Gardiner: email@example.com or 703-304-6264
- Owen Lewis: firstname.lastname@example.org